Strong Dining Chair Protectors Clear Plastic Cushion Seat Covers Protection ( Dinning Chair Seat Covers #5)
Strong Dining Chair Protectors Clear Plastic Cushion Seat Covers Protection ( Dinning Chair Seat Covers #5) Photos Collection
Diningdine (dīn),USA pronunciation v., dined, din•ing, n.
- to eat the principal meal of the day;
- to take any meal.
- to entertain at dinner.
- dine out, to take a meal, esp. the principal or more formal meal of the day, away from home, as in a hotel or restaurant: They dine out at least once a week.
Chairchair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
Protectorspro•tec•tor (prə tek′tər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that protects;
- [Eng. Hist.]
- a person in charge of the kingdom during the sovereign's minority, incapacity, or absence.
- (cap.) Also called Lord Protector. the title of the head of the government during the period of the Protectorate, held by Oliver Cromwell (1653–58) and by Richard Cromwell, his son (1658–59).
Clearclear (klēr),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., -er, -est, v., n.
- free from darkness, obscurity, or cloudiness;
light: a clear day.
pellucid: clear water.
- without discoloration, defect, or blemish: a clear complexion; a clear pane of glass.
- of a pure, even color: a clear yellow.
- easily seen;
sharply defined: a clear outline.
- distinctly perceptible to the ear;
easily heard: a clear sound.
- free from hoarse, harsh, or rasping qualities: a clear voice; clear as a bell.
- easily understood;
without ambiguity: clear, concise answers.
- entirely comprehensible;
completely understood: The ultimate causes of inflation may never be clear.
plain: a clear case of misbehavior.
- free from confusion, uncertainty, or doubt: clear thinking.
- perceiving or discerning distinctly: a clear mind.
certain: He was not clear on the first point that she made but agreed with the others.
- free from anything that would disturb or blame: a clear conscience.
- free from suspicion of guilt or complicity: She was entirely clear of the crime until one of her accomplices turned informer.
untroubled: a clear brow.
- free from obstructions or obstacles;
open: a clear view; a clear path.
- free from entanglement or contact: He kept clear of her after the argument. She managed to keep her dress clear of the mud.
- without limitation or qualification;
absolute: a clear victory.
- free from obligation, liability, or debt: After twenty years, our house is clear of the mortgage. Municipal bonds were returning as much as 9 percent, clear of taxes.
- without deduction or diminution: a clear $1000 after taxes.
- freed or emptied of contents, cargo, etc.
- (of tree trunks or timber) free from branches, knots, or other protruding or rough parts: The trunk was clear for 20 feet above the ground.
- (of an l- sound) having front-vowel resonance;
situated before a vowel in the same syllable. Cf. dark (def. 16a).
- (of a speech sound) produced without frication or aspiration.
- (in cryptography) not coded or enciphered. Cf. plaintext.
shining: a clear flame.
- in a clear or distinct manner;
- so as not to be in contact with or near;
away (often fol. by of ): Stand clear of the closing doors.
clean: to cut a piece clear off; to climb clear to the top; to run clear off the road.
- to remove people or objects from (usually fol. by of ): to clear a courtroom of photographers; to clear the table of dishes.
- to remove (people or objects) (usually fol. by from): to clear the photographers from the courtroom; to clear the dishes from the table.
- to make clear, transparent, or pellucid;
free from cloudiness or impurities: to clear a liquid by means of a filter.
- to make free of confusion, doubt, or uncertainty: He spoke to his supervisor to clear his mind about their working relationship.
- to make understandable or lucid;
free from ambiguity or obscurity: She rephrased the report in order to clear the essential points.
- to make (a path, road, etc.) by removing any obstruction: He had to cut away the underbrush to clear a path.
- to eat all the food on: to clear one's plate.
- to relieve (the throat) of some obstruction, as phlegm, by forcing air through the larynx, usually producing a rasping sound.
- to make a similar rasping noise in (the throat), as to express disapproval or to attract attention.
- to remove from (the brow) any traces of tension or anxiety, as folds or wrinkles.
- to free of anything defamatory or discrediting: to clear one's name.
- to free from suspicion, accusation, or imputation of guilt;
prove or declare innocent: The jury cleared the defendant of the charge.
- to remove instructions or data from (a computer, calculator, etc.).
- to pass by or over without contact or entanglement: The ship cleared the reef. The fisherman cleared his line.
- to pass through or away from: The ship cleared the harbor. The bill cleared the Senate.
- to pass (checks or other commercial paper) through a clearinghouse.
- (of mail, telephone calls, etc.) to process, handle, reroute, etc.: The dispatcher clears hundreds of items each day.
- to free from debt: Just a few dollars more would clear him. The widow had to borrow money to clear her husband's estate.
- to gain as clear profit: to clear $1000 in a transaction.
- to pay (a debt) in full.
- to receive authorization before taking action on: You'll have to clear your plan with headquarters.
- to give clearance to;
authorize: The chairperson has to clear our speeches before the meeting.
- to authorize (a person, agency, etc.) to use classified information, documents, etc.: He has finally been cleared for highly classified information.
- to remove trees, buildings, or other obstructions from (land), as for farming or construction.
- to free (a ship, cargo, etc.) from legal detention at a port by satisfying customs and other requirements.
- to try or otherwise dispose of (the cases awaiting court action): to clear the docket.
- (of a commodity) to buy up or sell out the existing supply of.
- [Skin Diving.]to drain or expel unwanted water in: to clear a snorkel by sharp exhalations; to clear a regulator and face mask while underwater.
- [Bridge.]to establish one or more winning cards in (a given suit) by leading the suit until all the outstanding cards have been drawn: He cleared the heart suit before attacking spades.
- to become clear.
- to exchange checks and bills, and settle balances, as in a clearinghouse.
- to become free from doubt, anxiety, misunderstanding, etc.: His mind cleared when he heard the truth.
- to pass an authority for review, approval, etc.: The bill must clear through the assembly before it becomes legal.
- to remove dishes, food, etc., from a table following a meal: Is it my turn to clear?
- to remove previously inserted instructions or data from a computer, calculator, typewriter, or the like.
- to comply with customs and other requirements legally imposed on entering or leaving a port (often fol. by in or out).
- to leave port after having complied with such requirements.
- (of a commodity for sale) to sell out;
become bought out: Wheat cleared rapidly.
- clear away or off:
- to remove in order to make room.
- to leave;
escape: We were warned to clear off before the floods came.
- to disappear;
vanish: When the smoke cleared away, we saw that the house was in ruins.
- clear out:
- to remove the contents of: Clear out the closet.
- to remove;
take away: Clear out your clothes from the closet.
- to go away, esp. quickly or abruptly.
- to drive or force out: The police cleared out the pickets by force.
- clear up:
- to make clear;
- to put in order;
- to become better or brighter, as the weather.
- a clear or unobstructed space.
- a piece of clear lumber.
- in the clear:
- absolved of blame or guilt;
free: He was suspected of the theft, but evidence put him in the clear.
- See en clair.
Plasticplas•tic (plas′tik),USA pronunciation n.
- Often, plastics. any of a group of synthetic or natural organic materials that may be shaped when soft and then hardened, including many types of resins, resinoids, polymers, cellulose derivatives, casein materials, and proteins: used in place of other materials, as glass, wood, and metals, in construction and decoration, for making many articles, as coatings, and, drawn into filaments, for weaving. They are often known by trademark names, as Bakelite, Vinylite, or Lucite.
- a credit card, or credit cards collectively, usually made of plastic: He had a whole pocketful of plastic.
- money, payment, or credit represented by the use of a credit card or cards.
- something, or a group of things, made of or resembling plastic: The entire meal was served on plastic.
plas′ti•cal•ly, plas′tic•ly, adv.
- made of plastic.
- capable of being molded or of receiving form: clay and other plastic substances.
- produced by molding: plastic figures.
- having the power of molding or shaping formless or yielding material: the plastic forces of nature.
- being able to create, esp. within an art form;
having the power to give form or formal expression: the plastic imagination of great poets and composers.
- concerned with or pertaining to molding or modeling;
- relating to three-dimensional form or space, esp. on a two-dimensional surface.
- pertaining to the tools or techniques of drawing, painting, or sculpture: the plastic means.
- characterized by an emphasis on formal structure: plastic requirements of a picture.
impressionable: the plastic mind of youth.
- giving the impression of being made of or furnished with plastic: We stayed at one of those plastic motels.
- artificial or insincere;
phony: jeans made of cotton, not some plastic substitute; a plastic smile.
- lacking in depth, individuality, or permanence;
superficial, dehumanized, or mass-produced: a plastic society interested only in material acquisition.
- of or pertaining to the use of credit cards: plastic credit; plastic money.
- concerned with or pertaining to the remedying or restoring of malformed, injured, or lost parts: a plastic operation.
Cushioncush•ion (kŏŏsh′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a soft bag of cloth, leather, or rubber, filled with feathers, air, foam rubber, etc., on which to sit, kneel, or lie.
- anything similar in form, used to dampen shocks or to prevent excessive pressure or chafing.
- something to absorb or counteract a shock, jar, or jolt, as a body of air or steam.
- something that lessens the effects of hardship, distress, or the like: His inheritance was a cushion against unemployment.
- any part or structure resembling a cushion.
- the resilient raised rim encircling the top of a billiard table.
- a pad worn under the hair by women.
- a portion of a radio or television script that can be adjusted in length or cut out altogether in order to end the program on time.
- [Ice Hockey, Canadian.]the iced surface of a rink.
- a pillow used in lacemaking.
- a leather pad on which gold leaf is placed preparatory to gilding.
- to place on or support by a cushion.
- to furnish with a cushion or cushions.
- to cover or conceal with, or as if with, a cushion.
- to lessen or soften the effects of: to cushion the blow to his pride.
- to suppress (complaints, lamentations, etc.) by quietly ignoring.
- to check the motion of (a piston or the like) by a cushion, as of steam.
- to form (steam or the like) into a cushion.
Seatseat (sēt),USA pronunciation n.
- something designed to support a person in a sitting position, as a chair, bench, or pew;
a place on or in which one sits.
- the part of a chair, sofa, or the like, on which one sits.
- the part of the body on which one sits;
- the part of the garment covering it: the seat of one's pants.
- a manner of or posture used in sitting, as on a horse.
- something on which the base of an object rests.
- the base itself.
- a place in which something belongs, occurs, or is established;
- a place in which administrative power or the like is centered: the seat of the government.
- a part of the body considered as the place in which an emotion or function is centered: The heart is the seat of passion.
- the office or authority of a king, bishop, etc.: the episcopal seat.
- a space in which a spectator or patron may sit;
accommodation for sitting, as in a theater or stadium.
- right of admittance to such a space, esp. as indicated by a ticket.
- a right to sit as a member in a legislative or similar body: to hold a seat in the senate.
- a right to the privileges of membership in a stock exchange or the like.
- by the seat of one's pants, using experience, instinct, or guesswork.
- to place on a seat or seats;
cause to sit down.
- to usher to a seat or find a seat for: to be seated in the front row.
- to have seats for;
accommodate with seats: a theater that seats 1200 people.
- to put a seat on or into (a chair, garment, etc.).
- to install in a position or office of authority, in a legislative body, etc.
- to fit (a valve) with a seat.
- to attach to or place firmly in or on something as a base: Seat the telescope on the tripod.
- (of a cap, valve, etc.) to be closed or in proper position: Be sure that the cap of the dipstick seats.
Coverscov•er (kuv′ər),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to be or serve as a covering for;
rest on the surface of: Snow covered the fields.
- to place something over or upon, as for protection, concealment, or warmth.
- to provide with a covering or top: Cover the pot with a lid.
- to protect or conceal (the body, head, etc.) with clothes, a hat, etc;
- to bring upon (oneself ): He covered himself with glory by his exploits.
- to hide from view;
- to spread on or over;
apply to: to cover bread with honey.
- to put all over the surface of: to cover a wall with paint.
- to include, deal with, or provide for;
address: The rules cover working conditions.
- to suffice to defray or meet (a charge, expense, etc.): Ten dollars should cover my expenses.
- to offset (an outlay, loss, liability, etc.).
- to achieve in distance traversed;
pass or travel over: We covered 600 miles a day on our trip.
- to act as a reporter or reviewer of (an event, a field of interest, a performance, etc.);
have as an assignment: She covers sports for the paper.
- to publish or broadcast a report or reports of (a news item, a series of related events, etc.): The press covered the trial in great detail.
- to pass or rise over and surmount or envelop: The river covered the town during the flood.
- [Insurance.]to insure against risk or loss.
- to shelter;
serve as a defense for.
- to be in line with by occupying a position directly before or behind.
- to protect (a soldier, force, or military position) during an expected period of ground combat by taking a position from which any hostile troops can be fired upon.
- to take temporary charge of or responsibility for in place of another: Please cover my phone while I'm out to lunch.
- to extend over;
comprise: The book covers 18th-century England.
- to be assigned to or responsible for, as a territory or field of endeavor: We have two sales representatives covering the Southwest.
- to aim at, as with a pistol.
- to have within range, as a fortress does adjacent territory.
- to play a card higher than (the one led or previously played in the round).
- to deposit the equivalent of (money deposited), as in wagering.
- to accept the conditions of (a bet, wager, etc.).
- (in short selling) to purchase securities or commodities in order to deliver them to the broker from whom they were borrowed.
- [Baseball.]to take a position close to or at (a base) so as to catch a ball thrown to the base: The shortstop covered second on the attempted steal.
- to guard (an opponent on offense) so as to prevent him or her from scoring or carrying out his or her assignment: to cover a potential pass receiver.
- (esp. of a male animal) to copulate with.
- (of a hen) to brood or sit on (eggs or chicks).
- [Informal.]to serve as a substitute for someone who is absent: We cover for the receptionist during lunch hour.
- to hide the wrongful or embarrassing action of another by providing an alibi or acting in the other's place: They covered for him when he missed roll call.
- to play a card higher than the one led or previously played in the round: She led the eight and I covered with the jack.
- to spread over an area or surface, esp. for the purpose of obscuring an existing covering or of achieving a desired thickness and evenness: This paint is much too thin to cover.
- cover one's ass, Slang (vulgar). to take measures that will prevent one from suffering blame, loss, harm, etc.
- cover up:
- to cover completely;
- to keep secret;
conceal: She tried to cover up her part in the plot.
- something that covers, as the lid of a container or the binding of a book.
- a blanket, quilt, or the like: Put another cover on the bed.
- anything that veils, screens, or shuts from sight: under cover of darkness.
- woods, underbrush, etc., serving to shelter and conceal wild animals or game;
- vegetation that serves to protect or conceal animals, such as birds, from excessive sunlight, from drying, or from predators.
- a set of eating utensils and the like, as plate, knife, fork, and napkin, placed for each person at a table.
- an assumed identity, occupation, or business that masks the true or real one: His job at the embassy was a cover for his work as a spy.
- a covering of snow, esp. when suitable for skiing.
- a pretense;
- a person who substitutes for another or stands ready to substitute if needed: She was hired as a cover for six roles at the opera house.
- See cover charge.
- an envelope or outer wrapping for mail.
- a letter folded so that the address may be placed on the outside and the missive mailed.
- [Finance.]funds to cover liability or secure against risk of loss.
- See cover version.
- Also called covering. a collection of sets having the property that a given set is contained in the union of the sets in the collection.
- blow one's cover, to divulge one's secret identity, esp. inadvertently: The TV news story blew his carefully fabricated cover.
- break cover, to emerge, esp. suddenly, from a place of concealment: The fox broke cover and the chase was on.
- take cover, to seek shelter or safety: The hikers took cover in a deserted cabin to escape the sudden storm.
- under cover:
secretly: Arrangements for the escape were made under cover.
- within an envelope: The report will be mailed to you under separate cover.
Hello , this attachment is about Strong Dining Chair Protectors Clear Plastic Cushion Seat Covers Protection ( Dinning Chair Seat Covers #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 1438 x 1440. It's file size is just 188 KB. If You decided to save This attachment to Your laptop, you might Click here. You also too see more images by clicking the picture below or read more at this post: Dinning Chair Seat Covers.
Due to the need for the bedroom's big event, we should share the types that are very best bedroom. We should choose color and the design that could make us realize peace of comfort and mind. A room design that can stimulate solace in an evening that is hectic. With a bedroom with good Dinning Chair Seat Covers color can be quite a luxury by itself you'll notice.
When paired using the ideal highlight shades like shades of magic, light-blue green, Strong Dining Chair Protectors Clear Plastic Cushion Seat Covers Protection ( Dinning Chair Seat Covers #5) can be neat colors for your bedroom. Glittering components will make your area more stunning and comfortable. It is the use of yellow colour was spoton, not calming although too vivid and it is the most effective colour for your room.
This coloring is really blends completely with all extras found in this bedroom develop bedroom style with colour possibilities above can help you assess your own house on the shade scheme that is most comfortable foryou and the color palate. Of choosing the shade that was right, the bedrooms are properly designed first. Picking a color-scheme that you want and allow you to feel most cozy is the point that is most critical that you ought to consider. Don't forget to ensure that whatever color mixture you select should match every detail within your room.