Amazing Holiday Cottages Herne Bay #4 Stunning Sea View Property Great For All The Family
9 photos of Amazing Holiday Cottages Herne Bay #4 Stunning Sea View Property Great For All The Family
Holidayhol•i•day (hol′i dā′),USA pronunciation n.
- a day fixed by law or custom on which ordinary business is suspended in commemoration of some event or in honor of some person.
- any day of exemption from work (distinguished from working day).
- a time or period of exemption from any requirement, duty, assessment, etc.: New businesses may be granted a one-year tax holiday.
- a religious feast day;
holy day, esp. any of several usually commemorative holy days observed in Judaism.
- Sometimes, holidays. [Chiefly Brit.]a period of cessation from work or one of recreation;
- an unintentional gap left on a plated, coated, or painted surface.
- of or pertaining to a festival;
joyous: a holiday mood.
- suitable for a holiday: holiday attire.
- [Chiefly Brit.]to vacation: to holiday at the seaside.
Cottagescot•tage (kot′ij),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house, usually of only one story.
- a small, modest house at a lake, mountain resort, etc., owned or rented as a vacation home.
- one of a group of small, separate houses, as for patients at a hospital, guests at a hotel, or students at a boarding school.
HerneHerne (hûrn),USA pronunciation n.
James A(hern) (ə hûrn′),USA pronunciation 1839–1901, U.S. actor and playwright.
- a city in W Germany, in the Ruhr region. 174,200.
Baybay1 (bā),USA pronunciation n.
- a body of water forming an indentation of the shoreline, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- [South Atlantic States.]an arm of a swamp.
- a recess of land, partly surrounded by hills.
- an arm of a prairie or swamp, extending into woods and partly surrounded by them.
Propertyprop•er•ty (prop′ər tē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ties.
- that which a person owns;
the possession or possessions of a particular owner: They lost all their property in the fire.
- goods, land, etc., considered as possessions: The corporation is a means for the common ownership of property.
- a piece of land or real estate: property on Main Street.
right of possession, enjoyment, or disposal of anything, esp. of something tangible: to have property in land.
- something at the disposal of a person, a group of persons, or the community or public: The secret of the invention became common property.
- an essential or distinctive attribute or quality of a thing: the chemical and physical properties of an element.
- any attribute or characteristic.
- (in Aristotelian logic) an attribute not essential to a species but always connected with it and with it alone.
- Also called prop. a usually movable item, other than costumes or scenery, used on the set of a theater production, motion picture, etc.;
any object handled or used by an actor in a performance.
- a written work, play, movie, etc., bought or optioned for commercial production or distribution.
- a person, esp. one under contract in entertainment or sports, regarded as having commercial value: an actor who was a hot property at the time.
Forfor (fôr; unstressed fər),USA pronunciation prep.
- with the object or purpose of: to run for exercise.
- intended to belong to, or be used in connection with: equipment for the army; a closet for dishes.
- suiting the purposes or needs of: medicine for the aged.
- in order to obtain, gain, or acquire: a suit for alimony; to work for wages.
- (used to express a wish, as of something to be experienced or obtained): O, for a cold drink!
- sensitive or responsive to: an eye for beauty.
- desirous of: a longing for something; a taste for fancy clothes.
- in consideration or payment of;
in return for: three for a dollar; to be thanked for one's efforts.
- appropriate or adapted to: a subject for speculation; clothes for winter.
- with regard or respect to: pressed for time; too warm for April.
- during the continuance of: for a long time.
- in favor of;
on the side of: to be for honest government.
- in place of;
instead of: a substitute for butter.
- in the interest of;
on behalf of: to act for a client.
- in exchange for;
as an offset to: blow for blow; money for goods.
- in punishment of: payment for the crime.
- in honor of: to give a dinner for a person.
- with the purpose of reaching: to start for London.
- contributive to: for the advantage of everybody.
- in order to save: to flee for one's life.
- in order to become: to train recruits for soldiers.
- in assignment or attribution to: an appointment for the afternoon; That's for you to decide.
- such as to allow of or to require: too many for separate mention.
- such as results in: his reason for going.
- as affecting the interests or circumstances of: bad for one's health.
- in proportion or with reference to: He is tall for his age.
- in the character of;
as being: to know a thing for a fact.
- by reason of;
because of: to shout for joy; a city famed for its beauty.
- in spite of: He's a decent guy for all that.
- to the extent or amount of: to walk for a mile.
- (used to introduce a subject in an infinitive phrase): It's time for me to go.
- (used to indicate the number of successes out of a specified number of attempts): The batter was 2 for 4 in the game.
- for it, See in (def. 21).
- seeing that;
Allall (ôl),USA pronunciation adj.
- the whole of (used in referring to quantity, extent, or duration): all the cake; all the way; all year.
- the whole number of (used in referring to individuals or particulars, taken collectively): all students.
- the greatest possible (used in referring to quality or degree): with all due respect; with all speed.
- every: all kinds; all sorts.
any whatever: beyond all doubt.
- nothing but;
only: The coat is all wool.
- dominated by or as if by the conspicuous possession or use of a particular feature: The colt was all legs. They were all ears, listening attentively to everything she said.
- [Chiefly Pennsylvania German.]all gone;
finished: The pie is all.
- the whole quantity or amount: He ate all of the peanuts. All are gone.
- the whole number;
every one: all of us.
- everything: Is that all you want to say? All is lost.
- one's whole interest, energy, or property: to give one's all; to lose one's all.
- (often cap.) the entire universe.
- above all, before everything else;
chiefly: Above all, the little girl wanted a piano.
- after all, in spite of the circumstances;
notwithstanding: He came in time after all.
- all in all:
- everything considered;
in general: All in all, her health is greatly improved.
- altogether: There were twelve absentees all in all.
everything regarded as important: Painting became his all in all.
- all in hand, (of the copy for typesetting a particular article, book, issue, etc.) in the possession of the compositor.
- and all, together with every other associated or connected attribute, object, or circumstance: What with the snow and all, we may be a little late.
- at all:
- in the slightest degree: I wasn't surprised at all.
- for any reason: Why bother at all?
- in any way: no offense at all.
- for all (that), in spite of;
notwithstanding: For all that, it was a good year.
- in all, all included;
all together: a hundred guests in all.
- once and for all, for the last time;
finally: The case was settled once and for all when the appeal was denied.
completely: all alone.
exclusively: He spent his income all on pleasure.
apiece: The score was one all.
- all at once. See once (def. 14).
- all but, almost;
very nearly: These batteries are all but dead.
- all in, Northern and Western U.S. very tired;
exhausted: We were all in at the end of the day.
- all in the wind, too close to the wind.
- all out, with all available means or effort: We went all out to win the war.
- all over:
in every part.
- in every respect;
- all standing, [Naut.]
- in such a way and so suddenly that sails or engines are still set to propel a vessel forward: The ship ran aground all standing.
- fully clothed: The crew turned in all standing.
- fully equipped, as a vessel.
- all that, remarkably;
decidedly (used in negative constructions): It's not all that different from your other house.
- all the better, more advantageous;
so much the better: If the sun shines it will be all the better for our trip.
- all there, [Informal.]mentally competent;
not insane or feeble-minded: Some of his farfetched ideas made us suspect that he wasn't all there.
- all the same. See same (def. 8).
- all told. See told (def. 2).
- all up:
- [Print., Journ.](of copy) completely set in type.
- [Informal.]with no vestige of hope remaining: It's all up with George—they've caught him.
Thethe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
Familyfam•i•ly (fam′ə lē, fam′lē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -lies, adj.
- parents and their children, considered as a group, whether dwelling together or not.
- the children of one person or one couple collectively: We want a large family.
- the spouse and children of one person: We're taking the family on vacation next week.
- any group of persons closely related by blood, as parents, children, uncles, aunts, and cousins: to marry into a socially prominent family.
- all those persons considered as descendants of a common progenitor.
- [Chiefly Brit.]approved lineage, esp. noble, titled, famous, or wealthy ancestry: young men of family.
- a group of persons who form a household under one head, including parents, children, and servants.
- the staff, or body of assistants, of an official: the office family.
- a group of related things or people: the family of romantic poets; the halogen family of elements.
- a group of people who are generally not blood relations but who share common attitudes, interests, or goals and, frequently, live together: Many hippie communes of the sixties regarded themselves as families.
- a group of products or product models made by the same manufacturer or producer.
- the usual major subdivision of an order or suborder in the classification of plants, animals, fungi, etc., usually consisting of several genera.
- [Slang.]a unit of the Mafia or Cosa Nostra operating in one area under a local leader.
- the largest category into which languages related by common origin can be classified with certainty: Indo-European, Sino-Tibetan, and Austronesian are the most widely spoken families of languages.Cf. stock (def. 12), subfamily (def. 2).
- a given class of solutions of the same basic equation, differing from one another only by the different values assigned to the constants in the equation.
- a class of functions or the like defined by an expression containing a parameter.
- a set.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of a family: a family trait.
- belonging to or used by a family: a family automobile; a family room.
- suitable or appropriate for adults and children: a family amusement park.
- not containing obscene language: a family newspaper.
- in a or the family way, pregnant.
Hi guys, this attachment is about Amazing Holiday Cottages Herne Bay #4 Stunning Sea View Property Great For All The Family. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 737 x 485. This picture's file size is only 58 KB. Wether You want to download It to Your computer, you have to Click here. You may too download more pictures by clicking the photo below or read more at here: Holiday Cottages Herne Bay.
The house frequently has its identity. Furthermore with the pad or cottages are situated in the united kingdom. Don't need to alter the construction of the building is a lot of, Holiday Cottages Herne Bay styles compete with conventional cottage.
The pad was built-in the 18th-century and it is today past renovation's stage. Rather than wanting to replicate the cottage's type, Alex St decided to construct yet another home style that sustain the type of this house and will reduce the structural change of the complete hotel.
Never expected a result, gorgeous! As a way to take care of the character of the building, Kitchen's developer Alex Saint Structure putting a kitchen design apart from the key building. The end result? Beautiful! Yes, a cottage situated in Chelshire, the united kingdom will be the building in-question.