LED - Flood Light - 100 Watt - 175 Watt Equivalent - 13,000 Lumens ( Flood Light #5)
5 attachments of LED - Flood Light - 100 Watt - 175 Watt Equivalent - 13,000 Lumens ( Flood Light #5)
LEDled (led),USA pronunciation v.
- pt. and pp. of lead 1.
light-emitting diode: a semiconductor diode that emits light when conducting current and is used in electronic equipment, esp. for displaying readings on digital watches, calculators, etc.
Floodflood (flud),USA pronunciation n.
- a great flowing or overflowing of water, esp. over land not usually submerged.
- any great outpouring or stream: a flood of tears.
- the Flood, the universal deluge recorded as having occurred in the days of Noah. Gen. 7.
- the rise or flowing in of the tide (opposed to ebb).
- a floodlight.
- [Archaic.]a large body of water.
- to overflow in or cover with a flood;
fill to overflowing: Don't flood the bathtub.
- to cover or fill, as if with a flood: The road was flooded with cars.
- to overwhelm with an abundance of something: to be flooded with mail.
- to supply too much fuel to (the carburetor), so that the engine fails to start.
- to floodlight.
- to flow or pour in or as if in a flood.
- to rise in a flood;
- to suffer uterine hemorrhage, esp. in connection with childbirth.
- to have an excessive menstrual flow.
Lightlight1 (līt),USA pronunciation n., adj., -er, -est, v., light•ed or lit, light•ing.
- something that makes things visible or affords illumination: All colors depend on light.
- Also called luminous energy, radiant energy. electromagnetic radiation to which the organs of sight react, ranging in wavelength from about 400 to 700 nm and propagated at a speed of 186,282 mi./sec (299,972 km/sec), considered variously as a wave, corpuscular, or quantum phenomenon.
- a similar form of radiant energy that does not affect the retina, as ultraviolet or infrared rays.
- the sensation produced by stimulation of the organs of sight.
- an illuminating agent or source, as the sun, a lamp, or a beacon.
- the radiance or illumination from a particular source: the light of a candle.
- the illumination from the sun;
daylight: We awoke at the first light.
- daybreak or dawn: when light appeared in the east.
- daytime: Summer has more hours of light.
- a particular light or illumination in which an object seen takes on a certain appearance: viewing the portrait in dim light.
- a device for or means of igniting, as a spark, flame, or match: Could you give me a light?
- a traffic light: Don't cross till the light changes.
- the aspect in which a thing appears or is regarded: Try to look at the situation in a more cheerful light.
- the state of being visible, exposed to view, or revealed to public notice or knowledge;
limelight: Stardom has placed her in the light.
- a person who is an outstanding leader, celebrity, or example;
luminary: He became one of the leading lights of Restoration drama.
- the effect of light falling on an object or scene as represented in a picture.
- one of the brightest parts of a picture.
- a gleam or sparkle, as in the eyes.
- a measure or supply of light;
illumination: The wall cuts off our light.
- spiritual illumination or awareness;
- Also called day. one compartment of a window or window sash.
- a window, esp. a small one.
- mental insight;
- lights, the information, ideas, or mental capacities possessed: to act according to one's lights.
- a lighthouse.
- [Archaic.]the eyesight.
- bring to light, to discover or reveal: The excavations brought to light the remnants of an ancient civilization.
- come to light, to be discovered or revealed: Some previously undiscovered letters have lately come to light.
- hide one's light under a bushel, to conceal or suppress one's talents or successes.
- in a good (or bad ) light, under favorable (or unfavorable) circumstances: She worshiped him, but then she'd only seen him in a good light.
- in (the) light of, taking into account;
considering: It was necessary to review the decision in the light of recent developments.
- light at the end of the tunnel, a prospect of success, relief, or redemption: We haven't solved the problem yet, but we're beginning to see light at the end of the tunnel.
- see the light:
- to come into existence or being.
- to be made public.
- to begin to accept or understand a point of view one formerly opposed: Her father was opposed to her attending an out-of-town college, but he finally saw the light.
- shed or throw light on, to clarify;
clear up: His deathbed confession threw light on a mystery of long standing.
- having light or illumination;
well-lighted: the lightest room in the entire house.
- pale, whitish, or not deep or dark in color: a light blue.
- (of coffee or tea) containing enough milk or cream to produce a light color.
- to set burning, as a candle, lamp, fire, match, or cigarette;
- to turn or switch on (an electric light): One flick of the master switch lights all the lamps in the room.
- to give light to;
furnish with light or illumination: The room is lighted by two large chandeliers.
- to make (an area or object) bright with or as if with light (often fol. by up): Hundreds of candles lighted up the ballroom.
- to cause (the face, surroundings, etc.) to brighten, esp. with joy, animation, or the like (often fol. by up): A smile lit up her face. Her presence lighted up the room.
- to guide or conduct with a light: a candle to light you to bed.
- to take fire or become kindled: The damp wood refused to light.
- to ignite a cigar, cigarette, or pipe for purposes of smoking (usually fol. by up): He took out a pipe and lighted up before speaking.
- to become illuminated when switched on: This table lamp won't light.
- to become bright, as with light or color (often fol. by up): The sky lights up at sunset.
- to brighten with animation or joy, as the face or eyes (often fol. by up).
Howdy there, this attachment is about LED - Flood Light - 100 Watt - 175 Watt Equivalent - 13,000 Lumens ( Flood Light #5). This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 1536 x 1339. It's file size is just 107 KB. Wether You ought to save This photo to Your PC, you have to Click here. You might also see more pictures by clicking the following photo or read more at this post: Flood Light.
Make sure to prepare ahead and choose how and why you will work with a selected form of Flood Light. Is it purported to light-up the complete place? Is a nook that is dark to be highlighted by it? Will it be employed merely as a reading lamp or environment? This moves hand in hand together with the prior hint because occasionally the bed room can be a place for reading, viewing Television, exercising as well as working.
Lighting is actually a big a part of your LED - Flood Light - 100 Watt - 175 Watt Equivalent - 13,000 Lumens ( Flood Light #5), so you don't wish to perform with everything you've setup simply by choosing the incorrect lighting. Think of the appearance you need to attain, and carry it. Styles during your illumination in case you go with layout that is old, then choose an old light.
For those who have a workspace inside your room, make sure to include a stand or lights nearby the area and review late through the night. And, of course, for those who have a clothing that is significant, be sure in calculating just how much lighting you will need within your room, to contemplate that place.